All of the features in the PSM interface are designed to support the most important
features, those of computation:
||Sort the problem to expose blocks
|Tear & Show Primary Circuit
||Analyze a block to see principal circuit and show the
tearing advice window
|Show Impacted Rows (^I)
||Impact shows the rows that have the selected rows as a
|Show Notified Rows (^W)
||Notify shows the rows that as a result of the selected rows
have ALL of their predecessors satisfied.
|Show Bands of Parallel
||Shows bands of parallel items. With in each band each of the
tasks can be done at the same time. e.g. each row in the band has a predecessors in the
prior band but none in its band.
Persistence and row marking
- By using the combination of Control + Click rows can be
selected to participate in computations. Notice that selecting and
excluding rows does not effect partitioning or tearing.
- Repeated control clicks cycle between:
Selected (Default: Blue)
Excluded (Default: Purple)
Not Selected (Default: Grey)
- As the result of computation, rows can be turned to the computed color
- F11: Edit/Deselect All can be used to remove all selections.
This does not effect rows persisted to the database.
- Shift+F11: Persist (remember) all the selected rows to the
- Control+F11: Clear persistence of all rows from the database